Australian Standard Shipping
- All orders ship via Australia Post E-Parcel
- Your order will be delivered in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free standard shipping on orders all orders over $50 within Australia
- All orders ship via DHL International
- Your order will be delivered in approximately 10-15 postal working days
- Upon arrival to the destination country the parcels are distributed by the local postal services
- Please note: Occasionally customs inspections may also delay delivery by a few days
- Verification: please note that all orders are fraud screened. If you are a first time customer with us we may require additional information to enable your order to be processed. We do this as a safe guard for both you and Seed Heritage. Should we require further information from you, our customer care team will contact you directly using the contact details provided at checkout.
| COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
||United Arab Emirates
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email with your tracking number. You can track parcels in the following ways:
- For orders to Australia - contact Australia Post Customer Care Centre at 13 11 18 or tracking in Australia click here
- For orders to Rest of the World - via DHL online
Please note: Occasionally customs inspections may also delay delivery by a few days. Postal charges do not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by customs in the country where the order is delivered. The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed, will rest with the customer. To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise". We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "gift", even if order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. For further information, it may be necessary to call local customs offices to gain further details.
Delivery During Sale Periods
- While we endeavour to fulfil all orders, please note some styles, sizes or colours may not be available at time of dispatch
- During sale periods, you may experience a delay in receiving your order, we apologise in advance for any inconvenience
With the exception of laws relating to customs and to taxes and duties on imported goods, the parties agree that the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia apply to this transaction. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria in relation to any dispute in relation to the sale and purchase of goods.