True style stands the test of time. That's why we've performed rigorous quality testing to ensure your garment stays a statement in your wardrobe for as long as possible. Each garment is different, and requires special care for its specific materials. Take care of them according to their needs, as listed on the garment care label, and they'll continue to look good – as will you – for a long time.
HOW TO WASH
- Give your whites, darks and colours the special attention they need. Wash each colour group separately
- Wash garments with contrast trims or panels separately, especially your blacks and whites. The fabrics have been designed to be washed together, but may absorb dye from other garments
- Before your slip into your new favourite jeans, give them a wash inside out first
- Wash your denim and coated fabrics inside out to protect the fabric and depth of colour
TOP FABRIC TIPS
Keep the heat down low with delicate items, and always follow the instructions on your garment to avoid damage.
- Our store teams are happy to help find the perfect size to step in to
- We can't accept worn returns, so always try your shoes on at home on a carpeted surface before you step out in your new footwear
- Our sneakers and canvas products are not designed to go in a washing machine. If they do require some care, let them dry naturally and remove excess dirt with a brush or cloth. We recommend using a fabric cleaner for spot cleaning
- Approach a change in weather with class. Allow your leather product to dry naturally if you get caught in the rain
- Sensitive suede and nubuck don't take kindly to oils or creams. Give them gentle care with a suede brush from time to time to keep the nap (texture) raised and looking fresh
Keep your handbag load light to ensure it stays as beautiful as the day you purchased it. Use a lint roller to clean felt hats. Feathers are a natural product and care should be taken with them to prolong their life. If they get wet, allow to dry in the sunshine.